Return of the Kings: Defining Manhood and Building Legacy
Time & Location
About the Event
Return of The Kings Defining Manhood - 7:00pm - 8:00pm:
- What is a Man?
- The role of Black Men in American - Can a Black man be the full expression of what a man is under the system of racism/white supremacy?
- The role of Black Men in Society and Community.
- The role of Black Men in the Black Family.
- Role of black fathers and black mothers in the development of black boys.
- How to discover who you are and your place in the family, community, and society.
Return of The Kings: Building Legacy-8:00pm - 8:30pm
- How to build legacy ?
- How to build wealth ?
Rev. Philippe Shock Matthews, B.Msc., Minister of Metaphysical Science and Philosophy & the Founding Minister of 1st Frequency of Oneness, Science, Manifestation and Prosperity
Brandon Jones M.A. ,Psychotherapist, Professor, & Consultant, Founder, Jegna Institute
Dr. Obari Adeye Cartman, Author, Therapist, & Mental Health Advocate
Kaii Marie, Life Experience Coach, Restorative Therapeutic Yoga Instructor, Creator and Host of The Healing Element Podcast
- Return of The Kings II$0$00$0